The Data Lake Summit, brought to you by Qubole, in collaboration with AWS and Google Cloud, is scheduled to be held during October 13-14, 2020. The two-day conference is virtual and free to attend. If you haven’t signed up yet, now’s your chance! Book your seats now!
Join our 40+ virtual data lake sessions to learn about the importance of Data Lakes in a Modern Data Architecture and how to build them. Receive answers to all of your questions on how to scale up, scale-out and optimally manage Data Lakes for business requirements, and get hands-on training, network and connect with the best minds in the data world.
Here are the top 10 reasons to attend The Data Lake Summit:
- To learn the role of data lakes in the modern data architecture
- Compare and contrast the role data lakes and data warehouses for your use cases
- See how leading companies are using data lakes to power innovation
- Understand best practices for data lake management, operations, and financial governance
- Fast-track your data pipelines, streaming analytics and machine learning initiatives
- Get tips and tricks from technologists like you to improve data lake performance and efficiency
- Network with fellow data lake enthusiasts
- Stay abreast of the ecosystem to accelerate your data lake initiative
- Get hands-on training on all aspects of data lakes
- Get advice and guidance from data lake experts
If you’re interested in speaking at this conference, submit an abstract in our Call for Papers – entries closing on 14th September.