The Data Lake Summit, brought to you by Qubole, in collaboration with AWS and Google Cloud, is scheduled to be held during October 13-14, 2020. The two-day conference is virtual and free to attend. If you haven’t signed up yet, now’s your chance! Book your seats now!
Join our 40+ virtual data lake sessions to learn about the importance of Data Lakes in Modern Data Architecture and how to build them. Receive answers to all of your questions on how to scale up, scale out, and optimally manage Data Lakes for business requirements, and get hands-on training, network and connect with the best minds in the data world.
Here are the top 10 reasons to attend The Data Lake Summit:
- To learn the role of data lakes in the modern data architecture
- Compare and contrast the role of data lakes and data warehouses for your use cases
- See how leading companies are using data lakes to power innovation
- Understand best practices for data lake management, operations, and financial governance
- Fast-track your data pipelines, streaming analytics, and machine learning initiatives
- Get tips and tricks from technologists like you to improve data lake performance and efficiency
- Network with fellow data lake enthusiasts
- Stay abreast of the ecosystem to accelerate your data lake initiative
- Get hands-on training on all aspects of data lakes
- Get advice and guidance from data lake experts
If you’re interested in speaking at this conference, submit an abstract in our Call for Papers – entries closing on 14th September.