In a recent survey of 766 respondents, Qubole uncovered several insights about the state of big data adoption. Among those currently using a big data implementation, Big Data-as-a-Service users were 33% more likely to be satisfied with their big data projects. The survey also demonstrated significant growth of BDaaS adoption in the enterprise, and echoed other surveys indicating increasing warmth toward the public cloud. See the full survey results in the infographic below.
March 7, 2016 Updated June 9th, 2016
Get the latest updates on all things big data.
Thank you for subscribing to our blog!. We'll deliver regular blog updates to your email. Be sure to check our website for upcoming webinars, events and workshops on big data.
- DStreams vs. DataFrames: Two Flavors of Spark Streaming
- Qubole Enhances Spark Performance with Dynamic Filtering, a SQL Join Optimization
- Increase Apache Spark Performance by Up to 4x with RubiX Distributed Cache
- How Expedia Group Came to Invest in Enterprise Data Science at Scale
- What’s New with Airflow on Qubole? DAG Explorer and More
Big Data World London
Mar. 12, 2019 | London, UK
Data Innovation Summit
Mar. 14, 2019 | Stockholm, Sweden
Spark + AI Summit
Apr. 23, 2019 | San Francisco, CA
Sep. 23, 2019 | New York, NY
Big Data World Asia
Oct. 9, 2019 | Singapore