The Fifth Elephant
The sixth edition of India’s best conference on data science and machine learning
27-28 July 2017, Bangalore
The Fifth Elephant is India’s best conference on data science, engineering and Machine Learning. This year is the sixth edition, and will feature talks on:
- Data engineering, architecture decisions, and building data pipelines
- IoT and data analytics
- Data visualization
- Data in government
Off-The-Record (OTR) sessions, to facilitate conversations and interactions between participants and experts, will cover the following topics:
- Finance and payments data and analytics.
- Data privacy, covering domain specific concerns, legal issues, technical challenges and business standpoint.
- Data science in production and the complex layers of engineering required to implement each stage.
- Interesting problems to solve with data science – in education, social policy and other domains.
Who should attend?
- Data scientists.
- Data engineers.
- Data enthusiasts.
- Product managers.
- Decision-makers and business leaders.
- Representatives from the government.